Keto friendly bread



 J







The recipe was simple for this low carb bread.  

Here is where I found the recipe

https://www.facebook.com/BaconButterForKeto/videos/2038947029706366/

The texture was more consistent with corn bread more than a sandwich bread.  The flavor was ok but I found it was better toasted than plain.  Next time I would use a smaller loaf pan so that the bread is not so flat

My love for bread is what henders my weight loss on the keto diet.  I will continue my quest for a great alternative to my love of white bread.  Because without a great bread great sandwiches can not be made.

1 comment:

  1. I too am hindered by my love of ALL breads while trying to adapt to the Keto diet. I must lose weight as my A1C is borderline. PLEASE keep up the good work of searching for a good bread recipe! I too will be on the look out!! God Bless....Kelly

    ReplyDelete